CBQ (Cacao, Breathwork and QiGong) Flow Workshop Series with Bobbi DiClaudio
January 6, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$65
CBQ (Cacao, Breathwork and QiGong) Flow Workshop Series
CBQ (Cacao, Breathwork and QiGong) Flow workshop series to open your heart, clear your mind and connect to your life force energy.
You are invited into a sacred space where we will connect to the heart, practice gratitude and honor nature while using the plant medicine, cacao. By joining this workshop, you’ll experience your body’s natural ability to clear stress, tension and anxiety, while gaining greater self-awareness, love and appreciation.
In community and gratitude through the help of mother Cacao, we will activate our individual and collective life force energy (QiGong), while honoring and tuning into our emotional bodies through integrative breathwork.
This bundle purchase is for all three upcoming workshops:
- Wednesday, November 23rd from 6:30 – 8:00 PM at Visions Reiki and Soul Spa
- Monday, December 5th from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at Yang Yin Health
- Friday, January 6th from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM at Visions Reiki and Soul Spa
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who is interested in improving relationships, generating greater mental clarity, purpose, and direction in life.
- Anyone curious about the role our emotional body’s play in how we show up in our lives and what it feels like to consult with our body for answers. Learn to open our hearts to what is possible for our lives and how to tune into your own inner wisdom.
- We’ll start with thirty minutes of heart energy coherence and expansion with a beautiful Cacao Ceremony.
- Followed by thirty minutes of breathwork and meditation to call in our intention for this Full moon cycle for what do you desire more of in your life in reflection and gratitude at this moment.
- Then we’ll conclude with thirty minutes of connecting to our life force and universal energy – opening up to what is possible when you show up to your life with intention through QiGong.
- Closing time for integration and connection
COME PREPARED WITH:
- Some thought around your intention for the experience (or what you’d like to walk away with, it can be as simple as piece of mind, or contentment), we will also give space for this in session
- Water bottle
- Favorite drinking mug (I’ll bring the KAKAO)
- Yoga mat and comfy clothing (throw blanket or layers for temperature fluctuations)
- Journal and pen
- OPEN Mind…
My intention is to provide a supportive, safe, and grounding experience to allow whatever comes up to FLOW through this collective space…
Encouraging and holding the vibration for the highest good for all
and so it is!